The Adelia Wilson Endowment offers financial assistance to offset transportation and admission costs to the Alexander Ramsey House.
- Students need to be in grades K through 12 and scheduled to visit the Alexander Ramsey House.
- Schools do not need to meet any Title I, Federal Free and Reduced Lunch or other economic need requirements.
- Field trip to an MNHS historic site or museum must take place between September 1, 2019 and June 5, 2020.
- If your school is not eligible, please visit our scholarships, grants, and subsidies page to see other financial assistance available.
How It Works:
- Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Eligible schools will receive free admission for all students.
- Eligible schools will be reimbursed for bussing after bus invoice is submitted to email@example.com.
- Schools may apply annually; having received a reward in a previous year does not make a school ineligible.
- The Adelia Wilson Endowment may not be used in combination with other MNHS transportation subsidies on the same field trip date.
Please Gather the Following Before You Apply:
- The number of students who will attend the field trip.
- The date of your intended field trip.
- Fill out the online application.
- If funds are available, they will be applied to your reserved field trip.
Your Field Trip:
- Applying for The Adelia Wilson Endowment does not schedule your field trip. Be sure to book your field trip.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 651-259-3035
Field trip access scholarship made available thanks to the generous support of Adelia Wilson.