The Dahlberg Scholarship offers financial assistance to offset admission costs to the Oliver Kelley Farm.
- Students in grades 4th through 8th grade.
- 25% or more of school's students must be enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program (FFRL).
- Field trip to an MNHS historic site or museum must take place between September 1, 2019 and June 5, 2020.
- If your school is not eligible, please visit our scholarships, grants, and subsidies page to see other financial assistance available.
How It Works:
- Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Eligible schools will receive free admission for all students and adults.
- Schools may apply annually; having received a reward in a previous year does not make a school ineligible.
- The Dahlberg Scholarship may be used in combination with other MNHS transportation subsidies on the same field trip date.
Please Gather the Following Before You Apply:
- The number of students and adults who will attend the field trip.
- The date of your intended field trip.
- The percentage of students at your school enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program (FFRL) on school letterhead in the form of a PDF to attach to the online application.
- Fill out the online application.
- If funds are available, they will be applied to your reserved field trip.
Your Field Trip:
- Applying for Dahlberg Scholarship does not schedule your field trip. Be sure to book your field trip.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 651-259-3035
Field trip access scholarship made available thanks to the generous support of B.J. Dahlberg.