Chaperone Parking Information
On-site parking for vans and cars only is available at the History Center Museum for a fee. The History Center cannot validate chaperone parking.
- Ask your group leader about your schedule and which exhibits the students should visit.
- Write down the time and place for lunch, lessons and departure.
- Print the Chaperone Guide (PDF).
- Learn the names and faces of the students in your group and make sure they know your name.
- Review Museum Manners with your students.
- Keep your group in one exhibit at a time.
- Explore the museum and encourage questions. You don’t need to know the answers — just help students find their own answers and discuss.
- If you have questions, ask a staff member!
- Count your students before moving to another area.
Field Trip Preview
Watch this short video to get a preview of what you'll experience at the History Center.