Chaperone Parking Information
On-site parking for vans and cars only is available near MIll City Museum for a fee. The museum cannot validate chaperone parking.
- Ask your group leader about your schedule and which spaces the students should visit.
- Write down the time and place for lunch, lessons, Flour Tower multi-media show, film “Minneapolis in 19 minutes Flat” and departure.
- Preview the Scavenger Hunt that chaperones will help students use while in the exhibit space.
- Learn the names and faces of the students in your group and make sure they know your name.
- Review Museum Manners with your students.
- Keep your group in one area at a time.
- Explore the museum and encourage questions. You don’t need to know the answers — just help students find their own answers and discuss.
- If you have questions, ask a staff member!
- Count your students before moving to another area.
Field Trip Preview
Watch this short video to get a preview of what you'll experience at Mill City Museum.