The Friends of the Kelley Farm Field Trip Grant offers financial assistance to offset admission costs to the Oliver Kelley Farm.
- 50% or more of school's students must be enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
- Field trip to an MNHS historic site or museum must take place between September 1, 2018 and June 9, 2019.
- If your school is not eligible, please visit our scholarships, grants, and subsidies page to see other financial assistance available.
How It Works:
- Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Eligible schools will receive reduced or free admission for all students and adults depending on percent of FFRL enrollment.
- Schools may apply annually; having received a reward in a previous year does not make a school ineligible.
- The Friends of the Kelley Farm Field Trip Grant may be used in combination with other MNHS transportation subsidies on the same field trip date.
Please Gather the Following Before You Apply:
- The number of students and adults who will attend the field trip.
- The date of your intended field trip.
- The percentage of students at your school enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program (FFRL) on school letterhead in the form of a PDF to attach to the online application.
- Fill out the online application.
- If funds are available, they will be applied to your reserved field trip.
Your Field Trip:
- Applying for The Friends of the Kelley Farm Field Trip Grant does not schedule your field trip. Be sure to book your field trip.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 651-259-3035
Field trip access scholarship made available thanks to the generous support of Friends of the Oliver Kelley Farm.