- Introduction History Day Student Guide: This downloadable guide covers the entire History Day process. It can be adapted to fit the needs of your classroom or distributed to participating students.
- Student Research Guide: Another downloadable guide to help students keep track of their research notes. This guide is designed to be accessible for ELL students.
- Master Teacher Network: Get advice from other History Day teachers. This network has rubrics, calendars, and handouts from History Day teachers across the state.
- Teacher Framework: The Teacher Framework has lessons to guide students through the different steps of creating a History Day project. It is adaptable to fit your needs. Pick and choose what works for you!
- Reading Content Levels: Gale Student Resources has a lot available for working with students who are ELL or have a low lexile reading level. This resource breaks down how to use their content effectively and help students understand their resources.
Workshops & Webinars
- Exhibit boards specifically designed for History Day students
- Ribbons to recognize the achievement of students at the school-level
- Instructional DVDs and sample projects
Exclusively available for educators teaching History Day, you can request a free subscription to NoodleTools. More information available here.