2019-2020 Teacher Workshops
Note: Registrants cancelling 24 hours before the workshop are eligible for a refund or credit. (This includes weather related cancellations.) Less than 24 hours notice - Registrants who are unable to attend the workshop may substitute someone to attend in their place; substitutions will be made at the registration desk the day of the event. No refunds or credits will be granted for non-attendance or cancellations. Please email David Safranski or call 651-259-3428 with any questions regarding History Day workshops.
History Day 101
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019: 8:30 am - 3 pm, Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019: 8:30 am - 3 pm, Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
Theme Exploration and Curriculum Collaboration
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019: 8:30 am - 3 pm, Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
- Thursday, November 7, 2019: 8:30 am - 3 pm, Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
Urban Educator Workshop
Saturday, October 12, 2019: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm, Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
- Draft Agenda - coming this fall
Registration is first-come, first-serve. Due to limited space and funding, attendance is capped at two teachers from any one school. If your school is interested in additional spots, please contact Sarah. Additional spots will be based on registrations as of October 1.
Advanced Educator Workshop
Questions and Help
If you are having trouble selecting "pay with credit card" after clicking on a "pay with PO" link, try clicking on "reset" next to the promo code in the upper right corner. If you have questions about registration or want to register over the phone, call the MNHS Box Office at (651) 259-3015. If you have questions regarding the content of a workshop, contact Gretchen.