2017-2018 Teacher Workshops
Note: Registrants cancelling 24 hours before the workshop are eligible for a refund or credit. (This includes weather related cancellations.) Less than 24 hours notice - Registrants who are unable to attend the workshop may substitute someone to attend in their place; substitutions will be made at the registration desk the day of the event. No refunds or credits will be granted for non-attendance or cancellations. Please email Torrie White or call 651-259-3443 with any questions regarding History Day workshops or webinars.
History Day 101
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017 from 8:30 am - 3 pm.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 from 8:30 am - 3 pm.
Theme Exploration and Curriculum Collaboration
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 from 8:30 am - 3 pm.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 8:30 am - 3 pm.
Urban Educator Conference
- Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 8:30 am - 3 pm.
- Apply now! Applications are due by Thursday, September 28 at 11:59 pm.
Advanced History Day Topics Workshop
Tuesday, December 5th, 2017 from 8:30 am - 3 pm.
Questions and Help
If you are having trouble selecting "pay with credit card" after clicking on a "pay with PO" link, try clicking on "reset" next to the promo code in the upper right corner. If you have questions about registration or want to register over the phone, call the MNHS Box Office at (651) 259-3015. If you have questions regarding the content of a workshop, contact Torrie.