Performances are a great for students who want to act and show off their dramatic flair. You will write a script based on the research you conduct and create characters, scenes, and dialogue to prove your argument.
Most students design a simple set, wear costumes, and may have props to help people connect to your story. Performances can be done by an individual or a group.
Below are resources to help you with your Performance:
- Performance Tips
- Sample Performance Script
- Performance Organization
- Performance Planning
- Performance Idea Map
- Performance Scene Selection
- Performance Backdrops Made Easy
- Building your own Backdrop Construction Materials
- Performance Judge Evaluation Form
- Performance-Specific Rules
- Sample Performance Projects