Unlike the typical science fair boards that can be purchased at office supply stores, these exhibit boards have proportional panels and more height. This creates a more balanced display of images, sources and text.
Optional title panel (one foot tall)
Available in white or black
Usually ships in 5 business days
Please contact Jill Hengstler at Jill.Hengstler@mnhs.org or 651-249-3429 with questions regarding exhibit board orders.
Minnesota School History Day Recognition Ribbons
To see a preview, or purchase curriculum materials, follow the link.
Instructional DVDs and Materials
Sample History Day Performances
- "Brown vs. Board of Education"
- Contrasting Performances: "Chasing the Teenage Dollar" and "The Connemara: A Failed Frontier"
- "Crisis vs. Opportunity: The Key to Understanding the Negro Community of the 1920s"
- "Cultivating the Wildflower"
- "Divided Highways: The Impact and Change of the Eisenhower Interstate System"
- "Finding the Courage to Communicate: The New York Newsboy Strike of 1899"
- "March of Dimes: Innovating American Fundraising One Dime at a Time"
- "Taking a Stand in History: Emma Goldman"
- "World History Presentation: Edward Jenner and Smallpox"