State History Day 2020 will be a virtual competition.
March 25: Paper State Finalists announced. We will post this on our website, social media, and communicate directly with State Finalists.
April 17, 10:59 pm: State Registration and Topical Prize nominations due
April 21: Revised State Finalist Papers due to Sarah.
UPDATED STATE HISTORY DAY TIMELINE
Websites, March 31: State Qualifiers announced for Virtual Regional participants. Within a few days, students that advance to State from Regionals will be sent an automatically generated email from Z-Fairs to register by the deadline. Students will then log in and confirm or change information and apply for Topical Prizes.
Exhibit, Documentary, Performance Students, April 6: Students that advance to State from Regionals will be sent an automatically generated email from Z-Fairs to register. Students will then log in and confirm or change information and apply for Topical Prizes.
Registration and Topical Prize Nominations, April 17: We have extended the deadline for State History Day to April 17 at 10:59 pm. Students will need to login to Z-Fairs using the same login they used for Regionals and submit any changes and apply for Topical Prizes. This is true for students that participated in the Virtual Regional Contest and in person.
April 23, 10:59 pm: Website Lockout.
April 26, 10:59 pm: Exhibit, Documentary, Performance final uploads due.
May 2, 5 pm: Final-Round entries posted to our website and social media.
May 3, 7 pm: Awards Ceremony - streamed LIVE on Facebook. Results will be posted to our website and Social Media immediately following.
Forms and Registration Materials
- Online Registration Instructions
- Online Registration: Registration for State is only open to those entries that qualified. If you are a State Qualifier, you will receive an email with a direct link to State registration. This message will be sent to the email address you used to register for the Regional/District contest and will be sent on April 6, you must register by 10:59 on on April 17.
- Online Material Submission Forms, due by 10:59 pm on April 26:
- Website: Will be submitted via the online registration system. No additional submissions are required.
- Exhibit: Upload material form available in April.
- Documentary: Upload material form available in April.
- Performance: Upload material form available in April.
Request for Staff Feedback (Available in April)
Final Results 2019
Past State History Day Results and Photos
Contact Sarah Aschbrenner at 651-259-3489 with questions about State History Day.