The History Live Scholarship offers financial assistance to provide access to Minnesota schools with high percentage of enrollment in Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Programs
- School must be in Minnesota.
- 75% or more of school's students must be enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
- History Live lesson(s) must take place between September 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018.
How It Works:
- Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Schools may only receive one scholarship per school year.
- Schools may apply annually; having received a reward in a previous year does not make a school ineligible.
- Eligible schools will be awarded up to four 20% discounted lessons on the same day with up to 60 students per lesson.
- History Live Scholarships may not be used in comibnation with other History Live discount or promotion.
Please Gather the Following Before You Apply:
- The percentage of students at your school enrolled in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
Fill out the online application.
Your Field Trip:
- Applying for the History Live Scholarship does not schedule your History Live lesson(s). Be sure to book your History Live lesson(s).
- If you are awarded the History Live Scholarship, but need to change the date of your lesson(s), please email the new date to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email email@example.com
- Call 888-387-5008