Student Edition Package
$50 (includes both Hardcover and eBook formats)
Colorful primary sources from the Minnesota Historical Society collections bring our state's history to life. Student-friendly sidebars engage students as they develop critical thinking skills.
The digital version contains the same text and images as the printed textbook and may be accessed on PCs, Macs, eReaders, iPads and Android devices.
- Meets all new 6th-grade state social studies standards
- 20 chapters from pre-contact to today
- 20 interactive investigations, that encourage active inquiry
- Hundreds of primary sources
- History, civics, economics and geography connections
- Vetted by content experts, historians and teachers
- Enriched American Indian content
- Engaging narrative style
- Glossary of terms
A fully-digital interactive Northern Lights enhanced eBook is in development. It will be accessible via web browsers and handheld devices and will include video, audio, image slideshows, interactive maps and diagrams. Launch date to be determined.
- The Student Edition will ship in fall of 2013.
- The Annotated Teacher Edition will be introduced in phases throughout the fall of 2013.